|Event||Topic||Scheduled Dates||Duration||Learning Objectives|
|Technical Workshop||Basic Concrete Mix Design (CMD)||15-Oct-15||16-Oct-15||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||To learn about basic materials for concrete & its properties, to understand principles & methods of concrete mix design, to carry out step by step mix design calculations, to conduct laboratory trial of the concrete mix, to make observations & apply corrections for the mix prepared and to understand correct steps of producing & handling for concretes up to Grade M40.|
|M Sand||26-Nov-15||27-Nov-15||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||To understand different properties of M Sand and its influence on concrete properties., different tests available to evaluate the different sources of sand based on its shape, grading & clay content|
|Advance Concrete Mix Design||03/Dec/15||04/Dec/15||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||To appreciate high grade high performance concrete, Self Compacting Concrete, Fiber Concrete in terms of materials, mix proportioning, producing, handling and different Laboratory tests.|
|A to Z of High Rise Building Constrution (Concept to Execution)||16/Dec/15||17/Dec/15||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||Tall buildings are the solution to scarce available space, sensible land use and urban design. But there are unique challenges like foundation, structural design, execution, vertical transport, heavy loads etc. This workshop will take a dip in all aspects related to construction of highrise buildings.|
|Technical Lectures||"Underwater Concreting using Antiwashout Admixtures" (Speaker: Er. Ishita Manjrekar- Sunanda Specialty Coating Pvt. Ltd.)||30-Oct-15||1.5 Hrs (7.00pm-8.30pm)||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them. (It is most suitable for project engineers, QA/QC engineers, engineers working in Ready Mix Concrete Plants, Design Offices and Project Management Consultancy Firms etc.)|
|"Panel Discussion- M Sand"||20-Nov-15|
|"Challenges in Ready Mix Concrete" (Speaker: Er. Anuj Maheshwari, Director (Procurement & Contracts), Reliance Industries Ltd.)||4-Dec-15|
|"Challenges in Highrise Execution" (Speaker: Er. Huzaifa Kagazwala- Associate General Manager (Projects), Lokhandwala Infrastructures)||18-Dec-15|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 1500/- per participant for the workshops on CMD (Basic) , Supervising Concrete, Material & Concrete Testing & Repair/ Rehabilitation & Waterproofing Workshop
2. Registration fees of Rs. 2500/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD, Formwork & Durability, A to Z Multi Storey Building Construction
3. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
4. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
5. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.
6. For Registration call us on 022-40667620/ 09619660207 OR e-mail us at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit us at www.foundationsakc.com