|Event||Topic||Scheduled Dates||Duration||Learning Objectives|
|Technical Workshop||Advance Concrete Mix Design (ACMD) (Self Compacting Concrete & High Performance Concrete)||26-Jul-16||27-Jul-16||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||To appreciate high grade high performance concrete, Self Compacting Concrete, Fiber Concrete in terms of materials, mix proportioning, producing, handling and different Laboratory tests.|
|Manufactured Sand - Overview & Quality Testing Parameters||29-Sep-16||30-Sep-16||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)||To understand different properties of M Sand and its influence on concrete properties., different tests available to evaluate the different sources of sand based on its shape, grading & clay content|
|Technical Lectures||"Major Challenges on Addressing Fresh Properties of Modern Concrete" (Speaker- Dr. Manikandan-Head (Technical Services -South Region), ACC Limited)||21-Jul-16||1.5 Hrs (7.00pm-8.30pm)||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them.|
|"Structural Designs Case Studies & Finite Element Analysis" (Speaker: Dr. Basu- Structural Consultant)||29-Jul-16|
|"Rain Water Harvesting" (Speaker: Er. Jayant Kulkarni- Director, Epicons Consultants Pvt. Ltd.)||12-Aug-16|
|"Mass Concrete & Temperature Controlled Concrete" (Speaker: Dr. Astankar- Executive Engineer (Vigilance), BMC)||2-Sep-16|
|"Special Types of Concrete- Need & Overview" (Speaker- Er. Mueen Khan- Dy. General Manager (Technical Services) , ACC Limited)||23-Sep-16|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 2500/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD & M Sand
2. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
3. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
4. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.
5. For Registration call us on 022-40667620/ 09167131918 OR e-mail us at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> /<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com</a> OR visit us at <a href="http://www.foundationsakc.com/">www.foundationsakc.com