|Event||Topic||Scheduled Dates||Duration||Learning Objectives|
|Workshop||Nasik||Basic Concrete Mix Design (Basic) - (CMD)||25-Aug-16||26-Aug-16||1 Days(9.30am- 6.00pm)||To learn about basic materials for concrete & its properties, to understand principles & methods of concrete mix design, to carry out step by step mix design calculations, to conduct laboratory trial of the concrete mix, to make observations & apply corrections for the mix prepared and to understand correct steps of producing & handling for concretes up to Grade M50 & above|
|Nasik||Durabilty Workshop||8-Sep-16||9-Sep-16||2 Days (9.30am- 6.00pm)|
|Technical Lectures||Nasik||Water Management - Prakash Misal||19-Aug-16||1.5 Hrs (7.00pm-8.30pm)||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them. (It is most suitable for project engineers, QA/QC engineers, engineers working in Ready Mix Concrete Plants, Design Offices and Project Management Consultancy Firms etc.)|
|Video Sreening||Nasik||Mileau Viaduct||23-Sep-16|
|Panel Discussion||Nasik||To discuss Debate aabout the Technical Aspet through various Professionals from different organisastion|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 1500/- per participant for the workshops on CMD (Basic) , Supervising Concrete & Material & Concrete Testing.
2. Registration fees of Rs. 2000/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD, Formwork & Durability.
3. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
4. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
5. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.
6. For Registration visit us at www.foundationsakc.com