|Event||Topic||Scheduled Dates||Duration||Learning Objectives|
|Event||CMD workshop||7th Sept.2016||8th Sept.2016||2||To learn about basic materials for concrete & its properties, to understand principles & methods of concrete mix design, to carry out step by step mix design calculations, to conduct laboratory trial of the concrete mix, to make observations & apply corrections for the mix prepared and to understand correct steps of producing & handling for concretes up to Grade M40.|
|Technical Workshop||Construction Supervisor WS||28th Sept.2016||29th Sept.2016||2|
|Technical Lectures||Voided slab technology||29th July 2016||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them. (It is the most suitable for project engineers, QA/QC engineers, engineers working in Ready Mix Concrete Plants, Design Offices and Project Management Consultantcy Firms etc.)|
|Town Planning||19th August 2016|
|Earth quake||6th Sept. 2016|
|Dubai dream palace - Vedio Screening||22nd Aug. 2016|
|Dubai dream palace - Vedio Screening||23rd Aug. 2016|
|Petronas Towers||14th Sept. 2016|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 1500/- per participant for the workshops on CMD (Basic) , Basics of RCC Design & Concept, Supervising Concrete, Material & Concrete Testing & Repair/ Rehabilitation & Waterproofing Workshop
2. Registration fees of Rs. 2500/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD, Formwork & Durability, A to Z Multi Storey Building Construction
3. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
4. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
5. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.